OFF TOPIC Forum - Alles übrige zum Thema LETZTE INSTANZ!

Moderator: LI-Moderatorenteam

Please send your thoughts to my friend's family...

Please send your thoughts to my friend's family...

Beitragvon canotila » Fr Jun 13, 2008 20:39

I apologize again for posting in English, but this is important to me, and though completely off topic, I just want everyone to know how beautiful my friend was so I am posting this everywhere...

I know this is completely off topic and kind of pointless, but I'm asking everyone I know (even if I only know them online) to keep Jamie's boys in their thoughts.

My friend Jamie was killed this weekend in a car crash. http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2008-06-08-0005.html

When the story was first reported on Sunday morning, they said Jamie was a guy. When I heard her name on the news, I looked up the story and it was reported that Jamie Shepherd was a male... so I kind of just shrugged it off. Yesterday, Jamie's husband got ahold of me and told me it was her afterall. I love Jamie with all my heart. She has been my best friend for 6 years. We used to go to yard sales and sometimes to shows, but most of the time we just took her boys out (or stayed in) and spent time together. I spent all yesterday in tears and I think the only reason I'm not still bawling is I've finally reached a state of shocked numbness. I can't believe I will never see her again...

Jamie was 25 years old and had two boys, Ruben (7) and Alex (5). She was the most beautiful woman and mother you could ever hope to know. I hope everyone will keep her boys in their thoughts, and if you pray (I don't, but I appreciate the thought), then pray for them.

I just wanted to post some pictures of her and her boys and a couple of the good times we had together. I'm not going to apologize for the way I look in them - self-consciousness is meaningless now.

I love you Jamie and I promise you I will look after your boys, from near or far, for the rest of my life.

Jamie Alesia Martinez Ragan Shepherd
May 29, 1983 - June 8, 2008

Bild
Ruben, Jamie, and Alex

Bild
Jamie & I & a couple friends at a show

Bild
Jamie & I drinking and hanging at my place
canotila

Beitragvon rollingflash » Fr Jun 13, 2008 22:38

I´m sorry
Warst ein Engel...bist ein Engel...nun bist du hier bei mir
rollingflash

Beitragvon Queeny » Sa Jun 14, 2008 07:37

Hello,
what a sad posting. I'm so sorry for you, that you lost your best friend. That must be so tough for you. I'm with you and Jamies family, especially with the kids, who have lost their Mum so early. I'm sure they ask for her every day. It's so hard to realize at this age.
And remember: Jamie is still with you all....
Love, Queeny
...fühl' mehr und mehr dass ich ein anderer bin, also lass' mich frei es hat doch keinen Sinn.. (Das ist der Tag-LI)
Queeny

Beitragvon Yui18 » So Jun 15, 2008 15:39

I´m sorry....I can understand that it is hard to understand to lose the best friend or the mum. Try to help the kids to understand it and show that their mum is allways by them.
(I hope you understand what I mean because my english is very bad)
Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt...
Yui18

Zurück zu SOFA - Die Couch für alle Fälle!