OFF TOPIC Forum - Alles übrige zum Thema LETZTE INSTANZ!

Moderator: LI-Moderatorenteam

Germany?

Germany?

Beitragvon vladkraev » Mo Mär 28, 2005 05:32

How is it like in Germany? Is it nice? Is it hard to get a job? Are people nice? Tell me about it PLEASE! :wink:
Vlad the Impaler!
vladkraev

Beitragvon Fr4nk » Do Mär 31, 2005 12:49

well, since your question are formulated quite open I'll try my best:

Depending on where you life and your preferences it's mostly quite nice here. I guess some people hate living in big cities and want to get out just as some hate it to live so far away from the big cities. (Well, that's the same in every western country I guess).

Beside some problems with (brainless) right-oriented people who still praise Hitler and want the 3rd Reich to be established again and some problems with a raising unemployment rate there's not much to complain about and as most people know these 2 points are connected with each other (rising unemployment => more discontent people => they can be influenced easier and follow demagogues more often).

The unemployment rate throughout the country is quite high with around 7 % iirc (I heard 12,5 % some days ago but that seems much too high for me ), but it's as everywhere: Depending on your graduation you have it hard or it's easy to find a good job.

The 2 "political" problems (slowly increasing number of nazi-symphatisers, moderate unemployment rate) can be handled over time, even if there are some minor problems in politics which prevent the politicans from doing the thing they should do.

To the people in germany: Most people you meet are nice and friendly and just like everywhere else there are some stupid morons who piss everybody off, but - as usual - you'll get used to them and it's not that big of a deal.
A bigger problem is one thing that america - more or less - passed successfull: In germany most of the immigrants aren't integrated very good and thus they usually form their own communities where germans or german-oriented(call it assimiliated or integrated ... it depends) immigrants aren't welcome.

All in all it's not a bad place: We have some other problems than america or france or england or whatever, but these are no really big problems which can't be handled.

I hope - even if my english isn't the best - you get what I wanted to say ;).
Ich bin keine Signatur, ich putz hier nur
Fr4nk

Vlad

Beitragvon vladkraev » Di Apr 12, 2005 00:28

Thats all the info I need. THANK YOU Fr4nk! :twisted: :wink:
Vlad the Impaler!
vladkraev

Beitragvon gelsensatan » Mo Mai 02, 2005 18:35

No germany sucks at all........

Stay where you are or go elswhere

I'm still wondering what the fuckin hell I am here for.....

ugh....*damn*

:evil:
Was ich haben will das krieg ich nicht,und was ich kriegen kann das gefällt mir nicht!
-FF
=/\= LLAP
gelsensatan

Beitragvon Hannibal » Do Dez 29, 2005 01:49

Hannibal

Beitragvon Faith:Restored » Sa Dez 31, 2005 17:17

gelsensatan hat geschrieben:No germany sucks at all........

Stay where you are or go elswhere

I'm still wondering what the fuckin hell I am here for.....

ugh....*damn*

:evil:

I think there are lots of countries in the world, where you won't live that comfotable...
www.sounds2move.de ~ independent metal magazine since 2003
Faith:Restored

Re: Germany?

Beitragvon Maija » Di Jan 03, 2006 18:24

vladkraev hat geschrieben:How is it like in Germany? Is it nice? Is it hard to get a job? Are people nice? Tell me about it PLEASE! :wink:

I know you, don't I? 8)

Germany is nice, but then again, I'm not the right person to ask, I guess. Or maybe I am? Dunno. But they DO have the best bands around here ;-) (Am on my Christmas-tour vacation right now.)

Greets from Potsdam Hbf
[ Work is the curse of the drinking classes ]
Maija

hey!

Beitragvon UKnow » Di Jan 24, 2006 07:20

Wanna come there? Cool! Tell u, let us know!
Nihil fit -ohne Grund
sine causa -Nichts passiert
UKnow

Zurück zu SOFA - Die Couch für alle Fälle!